Energy and cost efficient, smart and clean air for everyone (Finally!)
Simply put, Sensibo provides cost efficient, smart and clean air for everyone. If you live or work in a location with window air conditioning you know first-hand the challenges of creating the perfect climate. It is either too hot, or too cold. Sometimes, it’s too hot in spots and sometimes there are not enough blankets in the house. For the estimated 30 million of us in the US who rely on window air conditioners (not including the businesses in older cities that still use window air conditioning), your prayers have been answered. Say goodbye to the jealousy of your friends whose home has a climate management device. We’ve got you covered.
See The Products
Meet Sensibo Sky, smart indoor climate control.
It’s the smart-air solution you have been dreaming of.
- Install in less than a minute (works with any air conditioner that users a remote)
- Synch it with your favorite voice controlled device and Apple home (how nice to be able to come home to a cool climate!)
- Forget about losing your remote control- this device works in an app.
Inspired by living through the problem we have almost all experienced at least once in our lives, CEO and Co-founder Ran Roth has a great story to tell. And, His story doesn’t stop with air conditioning.
Wait! There’s More
Meet Sensibo Pure, the smart air purifier every home needs
This air purifier not only cleans the air, but, its cost efficient and boasts the ability to give you more energy and keep you healthy.
- Strong HEPA & Carbon filters, removes particles as small as 0.1um
- Automatically adjusts its operation, based on the people in your home, the indoor air quality, the pollution outside and the time of day
- Integrates with your smart home
The Liftoff team had the chance to speak with Sensibo’s founder about his full product line and why it has become a must-have for your home wishlist. Check it out.
And there you have it. Ease of use, smart technology with no barriers, health benefits and energy efficient. What more could you ask for? We’ve already ordered ours, and we couldn’t love it more.