Discover the Top Technology at CES 2023
Every year the Consumer Electronic Show brings together top technology, top discussions and top speakers. The showcase is meant to demonstrate how our world is using technology to change for the better. Discover the top technology at CES 2023 on LiftOff with Jeanniey Walden.
Maybe you are creating a new type of TV resolution or using AI to help parent’s monitor their babies more securely. Or, you have found a way to optimize the way your car or boat runs. Whatever the case, CES will have something exciting to show you.
Expect the unexpected
Last year I attended CES and was blown away at the products shown. I’m not sure the average person is even ready for some of this technology. Last year at CES my husband was compelled to return with a massage chair. Not just any chair! This chair claims it is able to target every part of your body with more accuracy than a human massage. (I’d love to say I was writing this from there, but I’m at a traditional desk today). He loves it and claims that it has improved with mental focus.
But his chair is just the beginning of a massive list of new technologies being introduced.
In fact, as I read through my inbox, here are the first 10 new technology announcements I have received:
- aspara® is a hydroponic Smart Grower solution created by Growgreen. It is more than a herb garden at home, it also supports STEM education for schools, and promotes healthy lifestyles in the community.
- EQBR, a high-growth web3 company at the forefront of the enterprise peer-to-peer economy.
- Free2move, the mobility leader driven to empower customers with new ways to access vehicles,
- Austrian Audio, the technology provider of one of the most advanced adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), and other advanced machine learning audio DSP algorithms for noise reduction, Voice Triggered Beamforming (VTB), Environment Recognition, Spectral Contrast Enhancement as well as ultra-low latency wide dynamic range compression (WDRC) transparency mode, will demo their Adaptive ANC at CES
- Burt Firtel’s Don’t Forget app and devices can save users time, frustration and even tragedy by verbally reminding drivers (before they get out of their car) to grab stuff that can escape a mental checklist.
- Mimesis Labs is launching NUFAR, an AI-based app designed to give men an AI-edited image to aspire to and a 90-day body-building program to see the same results in real life.
- OcuSim Headset is a mobile device for screening, monitoring, and diagnostic of Glaucoma
- Y-Brush and its unique 10-sec toothbrush
- Shelly Pro 3EM: A WiFi-operated, DIN-mountable three-phase energy meter with WiFi, Bluetooth and LAN connectivity with measurement accuracy to 1%. Allows users to monitor the consumption of any home appliance, electric circuit or piece of equipment individually, with 60 days of on-device historical data.
- SUPERWYZE, a French company based in Lyon and with the support of the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Region, which is opening its pavilion to the company, has developed powerful algorithms used on the world’s smallest wireless sensors.
Pretty crazy right? I’m very excited to attend this year’s show and interview many of these top technologies first-hand (and report back of course on LiftOff with Jeanniey Walden)
If you are going to be at CES and would like to connect, reach out.
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. thank you