Did you know that currently 1 in every 30 children are diagnosed with autism?
Were you aware that autism is actually a biological disorder, not a mental illness?
In this episode, you’ll hear Karen’s story of discovering that her son was autistic, the horrible (and wildly incorrect) things she was told by therapists when she sought help, starting her own research and finding no helpful solutions, and the eventual development of her own process to heal children with this biological disorder.
Authentic, inspirational and relatable discussions with inspirational business leaders, gaining insight into what inspires them and how they got to where they are today. These conversations offer actionable tips for listeners to create their own path to success and shatter whatever glass ceilings arise and overcome any obstacles on their personal journey. Jeanniey Walden, Founder of Liftoff Enterprises, is the award-winning marketing, business & workplace expert and host of the TV show “LiftOff with Jeanniey Walden.”
Jeanniey dives into compelling conversations with incredible experts of all backgrounds to understand what makes them tick and expose how you, the viewer can learn from these experiences and start to “LiftOff.”
Discussion points in this podcast:
- IAOTP named Karen the top autism specialist of the decade
- Karen was always interested in health, and entered a holistic health career
- Discovering craniosacral work 30 years ago – Karen’s research on autism began in 2006, when therapists told Karen that her son’s autism was her fault as a parent
- After nearly a decade, Jacob no longer has any symptoms of autism
- Four stages of optimum autism recovery in Karen’s program
- Misconceptions about autism – parents think diet alone can help
- How the program works – simple step-by-step protocols for dietary changes, gut healing, heavy metal detox, clearing co-infections (Lyme, parasites, strep, etc) and brain support and repair
- Can the program help with other issues? Yes- your gut/brain function affects so much of your performance and wellness –
- Schools and their difficulty supporting autism treatment
- Where to begin?